Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read that and someone else had already pointed out that all prefab companies way over estimate the number of birds for their coops, that they use factory farm space requirements.

And I also liked this post that said it's not the coop, it's the number of birds:
Again I get it. It’s the number of chickens. Hence if they didn’t fit I HAVE PLAN B, like I said.

But you wouldn’t leave the idea of the Eglu alone being insufficient.

LET me restate: if they don’t fit, I have plan b.
Let me restate again, if they don’t fit, I have plan b.

Hello!

Oh please, don't get rid of your birds! Hens are awesome pets!

As long as you are aware that you might need to adjust the coop, I'm sure it will be fine. Good luck with your chickens!
Hi- raising the chicks from day olds have already opened my eyes to so many things. The amount of work it takes to really care for them and not just treating them like egg producing things. I’m giving them my all and understand healthy and happy chickens are what we want.

But the people on here took me as Omlet and started throwing sticks and stones. Simply asked if anyone had one. Jeez, forgive me.

I did read that and someone else had already pointed out that all prefab companies way over estimate the number of birds for their coops, that they use factory farm space requirements.

And I also liked this post that said it's not the coop, it's the number of birds:
You keep replying posts but erasing the tail end or front end and misleading the information. The complete post was “I said I would use it for what Omlet said would fit and if not I have plan B for the chickens that don’t fit. I’m not sure you are reading my posts, but quick to slap hands around here.”

Let me restate, Omlet suggests that 10-15 chickens would fit, so if I try it and it doesn’t work, then I have plan B. Let’s not erase the
tail end of the sentence to make it sound like what you want people to see.

You keep replying posts but erasing the tail end or front end and misleading the information. The complete post was “I said I would use it for what Omlet said would fit and if not I have plan B for the chickens that don’t fit. I’m not sure you are reading my posts, but quick to slap hands around here.”

Let me restate, Omlet suggests that 10-15 chickens would fit, so if I try it and it doesn’t work, then I have plan B.
Echoing a few sentiments here, but if they have a "money back guarantee" return policy, you should be pretty safe to at least give it a try. If nothing else, it will be good feedback and experience for the next person curious about Omlet products and good experience for you to see what does and doesn't work in terms of keeping a healthy flock.
Not sure what your plan B is, but definitely make sure it can accommodate the whole flock.
Best of luck to your chicken keeping efforts! I hope you don't get too discouraged while you go through the learning process - it can be a very bumpy ride for sure! :)

Echoing a few sentiments here, but if they have a "money back guarantee" return policy, you should be pretty safe to at least give it a try. If nothing else, it will be good feedback and experience for the next person curious about Omlet products and good experience for you to see what does and doesn't work in terms of keeping a healthy flock.
Not sure what your plan B is, but definitely make sure it can accommodate the whole flock.
Best of luck to your chicken keeping efforts! I hope you don't get too discouraged while you go through the learning process - it can be a very bumpy ride for sure! :)
Thanks for this. I see the money back guarantee as good insurance because if it doesn’t work, I can get my money back.

Plan b is to make something that can accommodate all of them and these people on here sure have enough to say about it. Part of the plan was also to rehome some of my chickens to my farmer friend.

If you have a problem with said companies, do something about it.
Sadly, really the only thing we can do about it is encourage people to not buy their products. No one was judging you for buying the Eglu, they were warning you about the bad information that the company gives to help you raise happier, healthier chickens. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom