April Egg Swap....Partners pending

She'll send the contact info of the person you're suppose to mail your eggs to when she has a chance to put them together.
smile.png

Will we know what kind of eggs we receive? Will there be a note or something telling us what they are? I was just wondering haven't done a egg swap before!! I am excited too!!

I think that question is asked during every swap.
roll.png

You might be lucky enough to get a swapper that sends you a note, but it is not required. The only thing that has to be sent is the eggs. Now, most of the people do put a note in there stating who they are, or what the eggs are, but they don't have to. You just have to keep your fingers crossed that your swapper does!
gig.gif

Quote:
ahahah! surprises are fun! BUT 21 days or even 28 days to wait for the surprise??? MEAN!!! lol jk

cant wait

It could only be 15 days, if you signed up to receive 'other'. Button quail only take 15 days to hatch
big_smile.png

As I begin to collect eggs for the egg swap. I have a discovery, and I have to share it.

12535_p1040112b.jpg

This is a straight Cuckoo Marans egg and a Rouen Duck egg Sorry i don't think this one should go in the swap. But it was so huge,
ep.gif
I had to share.
lol.png
I had been getting at lease 1 double yolker a week until this month. But today Hello
ya.gif

Well just so eggcited about the swap.
woot.gif

Have a great day all
frow.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Back
Top Bottom