April Egg Swap....Partners pending

no eggies for me either
sad.png

*sighs*

no eggs for me today, which gives me a good reason to wait on the mail lady tomorrow. she's a doll. totally the best and so good with my packages. made her a loaf of bread today.

I rented a house out on Lake Harney across from the dump. Love it! Kids enjyed the lake when it was up. Found out really quick why the house was on stilts! Boys were fishing off the deck! Had a 6 ft gator swimming around under the kitchen window one day. Starting to miss Fla. Thinking abut flying down one weekend here pretty soon when kids go down for the summer. Might just have to fly away too

There was 1 acre in front of house and 9 acres behind the house but not this time of year when it rains at 3:00 everyday. Found out why there was a john boat chained to front gate at the driveway. Used it quit a few times. And I was single and preg. What a sight! 7 months when I moved in. It was kinda cool when it was storming, the house swayed in the wind. Scared my best friend she wouldnt come over during a storm. Kinda rocked ya to sleep at night.

Back
Top Bottom