April Fools 2014 - BYC Sponsored Study: Increase Chicken Broodiness By Up To 48% With Aluminum Foil

OMG you got me! and I was gonna pay my kids $20 to do the work! agrhh!!!

I have been fooled. Sheesh.
he.gif
barnie.gif

I feel silly....

droolin.gif

LOL you got me good. Now I need to go take down the shared post from my Facebook.
barnie.gif
sickbyc.gif
he.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

I'll have to remember this next year. Thanks for making me laugh at myself, along with everyone else.

A better way for hens that are thinking about going broody is to have them wear little tinfoil hats to reflect the thoughts back into their heads and keep non-broody thoughts from other hens from interfering. More efficient than lining the entire nest box with foil.

A better way for hens that are thinking about going broody is to have them wear little tinfoil hats to reflect the thoughts back into their heads and keep non-broody thoughts from other hens from interfering. More efficient than lining the entire nest box with foil.
a chick helmet. Does it matter if it is shaped like a cowboy hat, a fedora, beret', or can I use the sailor hat?
lau.gif

Hiya, Velvet! I remember speaking with you years and years ago, I think on your site, and admiring your Jack. BRs are still my favorite.
frow.gif

Yes, a VERY happy April Fools to all of our friends, old and new!

It's really hard to come up with new ideas every year, but we hope y'all had a good time with this one.
big_smile.png

A huge "Thank You!" to everyone that helped keep this going throughout the day!
thumbsup.gif

We love our community and are grateful we can all have fun together!

hugs.gif

Here are previous year's April Fools Day Fun on BYC:

It was every thing but fun I kept getting messages like... STOP SAYING IT IS FAKE!

Back
Top Bottom