Announcement April Fools' 2019 - BYC Now Fully Self-Moderated

Pics
That seems kind of judgemental... but being a fair moderator I will think on this while I finish my beer.
What do you mean judgmental! I mean what gives you the right to call me mental anything?
I mean, it's quite apparent you're not playing with a full deck!
See, this is a perfect example of how quickly things will deteriorate. It only takes one frog to don his/her control freak hat and the place will go to tadpoles before the newts wake up.

A Reminder of our Rules: Excessive Fighting/Arguing
Shadrach,
Your message (BYC- Now Fully Self-Moderated) contains content of an argumentative/confrontational nature:
What do you mean judgmental! I mean what gives you the right to call me mental anything?
I mean, it's quite apparent you're not playing with a full deck!
See, this is a perfect example of how quickly things will deteriorate. It only takes one frog to don his/her control freak hat and the place will go to tadpoles before the newts wake up.

Fighting and excessive arguing on our site is against our forum rules and against the welcoming, family friendly atmosphere we strive to maintain here. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Please note, your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

If you have any questions relating to this or any of our forum rules, please contact a member of our team.

Regards
The New BYC Self Moderating Team

Okay @TwoCrows were in need of a restraining order
As the restraining order was my idea, it is my decision to dole those out :rant

Therefore, a form must be submitted explaining the need for a restraining order. This form will be reviewed and ultimately either accepted or denied by me. The fine details of such a restraining order are to be determined by me.

The Form:
Username
Reason for the restraining order
Requested length of the restraining order

Back
Top Bottom