APRIL FOOLS HATCH, give or take a day.....who's in ??

Quote:
wee.gif

I'm so excited for you!!!

Thankyou, happy really due to this being my first time using a bator, the fact that the first to pip is a slightly soiled egg, that this was one of the only six i candled and i had checked this one as viable at day 5.
This truly was an experiment of sorts, and i am very hopeful for a good showing

I have 11 and today is day 22. I heard peeps yesterday but nothing today. Should I be worried or am I being an april fool?

Quote:
I hope all will be well for you....this is my first time too so don't know what is normal and what isn't.
Emjay...congrats on the hatching!!
I'm at day 19...I stare so hard at the eggs my eyes cross. So far...no movement, no cheeping, no pipping no zipping...but I am only at day 19 so HOPEFULLY I will get 8 chicks!!!

Put mine on lockdown today.. I have 40+ eggs! Yipes!! I hate my hovabator. Took forever to get back up to temp and I had to put some from the brinsea in there for hatching due to space issues. I hope they make it!!

Quote:
I've seen pictures of your birds throughout the forum and I think they are GORGEOUS. Those babies will be beautiful.
smile.png

Oh thankyou, that is a very nice compliment.

Quote:
I've seen pictures of your birds throughout the forum and I think they are GORGEOUS. Those babies will be beautiful.
smile.png

Oh thankyou, that is a very nice compliment.

If you ever end up selling EE hatching eggs, you have a guaranteed customer.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom