April Hatch Thread--Come Join Us!

Oh did I mention I think they sent me bantam size instead of regular? I didn't?!?
Well they did, but honestly out of all wrong things I'm actually okay with this last bit.
Oh dear! Hopefully the troubles are over and things will begin to get better now.

2 Marans are out
wee.gif
! The eggs were blue marans, so they were not a straight run. One appears to be a splash and the other appears to be practically white, which was kind of a surprise to me since they were supposed to be blue, black or spash. Either way they are pretty cute little babies and I am relieved they made it out alright today
celebrate.gif
. It took them over 12 hours to unzip and because of the airflow in our homemade incubator (good humidity, but maybe the airflow was a bit on the high side), I was getting concerned that they were going to get stuck inside those eggs! They have that sticky wet look even though they are dry, so here's hoping they are healthy babies. Did I mention I'm very excited and relieved
yesss.gif
?!!

Nothing from the 3rd cracked/repaired egg yet. Not sure about that one, but I'll leave it in the incubator just in case, but I'm thinking it will probably not be hatching
sad.png
. It might have lost too much humidity or something...eggtopsy will tell if it doesn't hatch.

OMG you just have to rub it in don;t you !
tongue2.gif
Putting this adorable pic up !!!!!!! I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn;t that a darling! Ok post him now!!!!!!!!! I will PM my mail address send him quick my Bator is empty!
big_smile.png

Oes
Just thought I'd share some cuteness since you didn't have any yet. How are things looking today? I'm so hoping that you get baby chicks!

Babychick nr3 that suprised me yesterday was fluffed up and ready to go out to his siblings this morning. I'm positive it's a rooster, it was so tough - my chihuahua carefulle sniffed at him and he pecked him right on the nose! And he was spinning around momma hen out in the coop, she had no control of the little guy - I had to stuff him under her myself before I left. Haha! I'm so glad he isn't my kid, acting like that as a newborn means adolescence will be a blast right?
lau.gif

Please let us know if there's any news on your eggs! Lizards or not... Haha
lol.png

I again want to thank the people on this forum for all the help I got help getting my babies here. Now i have 5 fluffy babies. They did need help but thanks to
This site I could do it. Here are my babies!!!! Okay on next one.:D

Back
Top Bottom