Araucana thread anyone?

Finally heard from Ann. These guys are shipping tomorrow. Help me with color names please. So far I'm thinking it's GDW, black and maybe mottled?
Adorable!
I have two of Ann Charles Araucana pullets. One GDW and one new color she is developing called Blue Paint, mostly white. I am still trying to integrate them into my 10week old flock. The blue paint acts like a Roo. Chasing everyone around.
Aww you make me want chicks again!

Attachments

• 18476035-3B29-4F3A-9F97-EF506BC71AE1.jpeg
    18476035-3B29-4F3A-9F97-EF506BC71AE1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 10
Adorable!
I have two of Ann Charles Araucana pullets. One GDW and one new color she is developing called Blue Paint, mostly white. I am still trying to integrate them into my 10week old flock. The blue paint acts like a Roo. Chasing everyone around.
Aww you make me want chicks again!
Wow what a lovely color! :love

Last edited:
Finally heard from Ann. These guys are shipping tomorrow. Help me with color names please. So far I'm thinking it's GDW, black and maybe mottled?
I'm surprised she didn't tell you. She told me the color on my cockerel, and 'salmon' one... and the breeding behind my buff/white. I'd ask her.

ETA: And I Should finish reading what I missed before responding with the same thing as everything else and After you answered them. LOL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom