Are Hill Top Farm's Farm's English Orpingtons good quality? Or any quality English Orpington breeders who ship eggs or chicks?

I have never heard of them.

Posting the link so everyone doesn't have to Google...

Hilltop Farms English Orpingtons

Going of the single pic they provide on their website the Mottled and Silver-laced birds are the best looking. The Lavenders don't look English. The Chocolate might be alright, but the pictures isn't very good. And the Jubilee don't look right to me.

Carolina Rare Chicks, Papa's Poultry, and Cackle Hatchery have nice birds. Anita Heatherly has beautiful birds but doesn't ship.

Anita Heatherly

I breed several varieties and have limited availability. With the current heat in Texas, shipping is out of the question.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Colt, when the weather is right, do you ship sexed chicks? TIA

Colt, when the weather is right, do you ship sexed chicks? TIA
I am unable to sex day-old chicks. I could ship started birds, but that is, of course, more expensive. It's been ages since I've done it.
At the rate we're going february 🤣
Just in time for a polar vortex and another snow storm.

I don't think he does sexlinks or auto sexing breeds
#snob
Miss Congeniality - Grumpt Elitist.gif

I don’t think Greenfire Farm carries English Orpingtons? I think they did in the past. If you want the big fluffy ones I know that Papa’s Poultry in California has different colors and also Carolina Rare Chicks. There are also a couple of breeders here on BYC. 😊
You are correct I've been looking at so many places I got confused. It was hill top farms I was thinking of. I just went back and edited it. I will also check out Papa's!

Back
Top Bottom