Are my chicks okay?

iliketang

In the Brooder
May 11, 2020
So I put new bedding down for my chicks and when I went to check on them all of the bedding was kicked out of the housing I'm keeping them in. I also noticed they were doing something strange like shaking while laying down then they would kick their legs out like theyre scratching. I tried to attached a video but I can't. Just want to know if this is normal or if something is wrong. They're Easter eggers. And 2 weeks old

I'm not sure what's up with your chicks without seeing the video, but I'm here to tell you that you have to upload the video to YouTube first (it can just be a private acc where anyone with the link can view the video.) Then you embed the video here. I know it's annoying, lol.

So I put new bedding down for my chicks and when I went to check on them all of the bedding was kicked out of the housing I'm keeping them in. I also noticed they were doing something strange like shaking while laying down then they would kick their legs out like theyre scratching. I tried to attached a video but I can't. Just want to know if this is normal or if something is wrong. They're Easter eggers. And 2 weeks old
They are probably dust bathing! :) So cute. I remember I thought they were dying when I first saw it. I'll see if I can't find a video.

Back
Top Bottom