Are my eggs dead

another ones hatched!!! And another one pipped. We are on our way to chick heaven! I am confused though because I bought calico, mille fluer cochin eggs and they are all yellow chicks so far..
Hooray for hatching! Where did you get the eggs? Maybe eggs from a similar color to the cochin ones got mixed up?

another ones hatched!!! And another one pipped. We are on our way to chick heaven! I am confused though because I bought calico, mille fluer cochin eggs and they are all yellow chicks so far..
Have they fluffed up yet? You will likely see the other markings when they get fluffy. Here is a pic of the breed you are talking about. They are mostly yellow, with grey and brown markings. Good luck, Avery
1601138449776.png

Hooray for hatching! Where did you get the eggs? Maybe eggs from a similar color to the cochin ones got mixed up?
A breeder. I payed 30 for them.
Have they fluffed up yet? You will likely see the other markings when they get fluffy. Here is a pic of the breed you are talking about. They are mostly yellow, with grey and brown markings. Good luck, Avery
View attachment 2349175
They are not fluffed up. I guess i am getting a head of myself! I am super anxious because I got these to have a good breeding line. Noone breeds them in my area and they're my fav color

Back
Top Bottom