• A2F48266-0EE9-4D42-BE31-011A018CB789.png
    A2F48266-0EE9-4D42-BE31-011A018CB789.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Here is my khaki male at 8 days old
Not sure if this will help you
On a side note
The caption my brother got a new duck
Well I have yet to see my son clean a pen in 2 years of having ducks
So if you count him coming out to say hi and pick them up once a week then I guess it’s his duck lol
Kinda like the daughter in the post on pic deciding one of the ducks I hatched last summer was going to be her duck
Well if it living here means it’s hers then I guess it is 😂
Just love my kids ! Haha

On a side note
The caption my brother got a new duck
Well I have yet to see my son clean a pen in 2 years of having ducks
So if you count him coming out to say hi and pick them up once a week then I guess it’s his duck lol
Kinda like the daughter in the post on pic deciding one of the ducks I hatched last summer was going to be her duck
Well if it living here means it’s hers then I guess it is 😂
Just love my kids ! Haha
As long as this does not predict the dynamic for their having kids (and dumping the diaper duties on grandma!) It is ok...

But (to be safe) maybe you should start giving them duck-duty to make sure they understand 'parenthood' is more than waving "have a nice day" as they pull out of the driveway leaving the kids with you ;)

As long as this does not predict the dynamic for their having kids (and dumping the diaper duties on grandma!) It is ok...

But (to be safe) maybe you should start giving them duck-duty to make sure they understand 'parenthood' is more than waving "have a nice day" as they pull out of the driveway leaving the kids with you ;)
To late for that
The one That made that post has 2 kids ages 7&6
My middle girl also has 2 aged 18 months and 3 months
My son I can still train lol 😂

Here is my khaki male at 8 days old
Not sure if this will help you
Yours actually does look just like a boy with the flatter head. It's hard to describe but it for sure looks like a boy. My girls had a more rounded head but I could not tell the difference at first whenever I would see them. Some are still really hard to tell until you can hear their voices.

Updated pictures, they are now a month old (momma is in some of the pictures)

I would LOVE to make clear pictures of all of them standing still and smiling for the camera, but they won't stop moving! (AGHhhh!!)

So? What do you want to bet now? I can't see any difference between them...
IMG_20230404_213242_471.jpg
IMG_20230328_231058_935.jpg
IMG_20230328_231053_160.jpg
IMG_20230404_213237_344.jpg
IMG_20230404_213240_513.jpg

I am having a problem because of the lighting in the picture but by that age my boy had a darker tail end, just above the tail and the girl a lighter one. I hope that they are both girls if that is what you want but in some of the pictures one looks to have the darker tail end.

Back
Top Bottom