Are there other people on the forum who do this?

The Chickeneer

~A Morning's Crow~
9 Years
Jan 9, 2011
Central Valley California
Sometimes, just to get more posts(to move up a title name), I go to the New Member Intros, type in that thing that looks like this-
welcome-byc.gif
- (with some other stuff like"so glad u joined" etc.) then submit it. I copie it and go to a different intro, paste it then submit, and so on. Im not doing it to be mean or anything, I do like to welcome new members and do it cause I wan't to. It's not like I do this all the time, just look at how little number of posts I have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Presumably.
pop.gif
I get the paranoid feeling soemone will find all my posts and realise I do that. So I don't
hide.gif

Quote:
You better get busy and find a better way....cause your lacking a bit still in posts. What your doing is not working
wink.png

It is a good thing to welcome new members to the forum. I think you motives for doing so really don't matter. So the answer is yes I have done it, but I rarely do it all the time.

Sorry but I don't agree with what you are doing and for the reason. I believe if you check the "rules" you will probably also find that it is not allowed and will not win you any popularity contest.

Sorry, I don't see what the big deal is about how many posts we have. It's just a message board. I'd rather welcome people because I WANT to make them feel welcome. To me, the # of posts one has doesn't equal "status". To the contrary, some of my favorite members have fewer posts and a couple of my least favorite have many. I just don't see the big deal with # of posts or titles. How about engaging in topics that actually interest you and building your posts naturally rather than posting arbitrarily? Just my thoughts on it....
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom