Are These Eggs Fertile And Good To Hatch Without A Shell?

Are these eggs fertile and safe to hatch without egg shell

• No

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Oh guys I can't really take a pic my camera is blurry for now but the eggs are getting a little big and very smooth there's no clamps like before so I hope it works :)

We are all rooting for you I have a broody ameracauna on 5 eggs to see if my cockerel of the same breed is fertile or shooting blanks

Guys for the second image I can see abit of fur and an eye its tiny tho :) OMG I THINK ITS WORKING GUYS!!!
image.jpg
image.jpg

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the vid of the Japanese girls doing it was a hoax. They just cracked open eggs every day for 21 days. It’s impossible to hatch an egg without a shell.

Well I'm going to try it either way but I think it's possible ye they didn't do it but my friend did it once and it and it grew into a chick, so I'm trying it aswell and in my eggs 2 out of 3 is working I think and I can see an eye and abit of fur so I think it's possible its just like hatching in a egg but without a shell
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the vid of the Japanese girls doing it was a hoax. They just cracked open eggs every day for 21 days. It’s impossible to hatch an egg without a shell.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom