Are these really faverolle pullets?

There are five toes. Does anyone know if I should I get rid of the pair together, just the cockerel now, or just the cockerel after the pullet has been integrated with the other birds? I'm not sure what to do but can't keep a rooster.

I would sell them as a pair for 2 reasons.
It is much easier to get someone to take the male if there is a female with it.
It is much easier to integrate 2 birds into a flock than one.

Yes you could integrate them into your small group than rehome him but then he would be alone and have a tougher time.

Since you just got these 2.....can you contact the seller and exchange the male for another female?

Something tells me the seller knew fully they handed you a male. :mad:

Yes you could integrate them into your small group than rehome him but then he would be alone and have a tougher time.

Since you just got these 2.....can you contact the seller and exchange the male for another female?

I was gonna suggest the same. Breeding pairs re-home/sell faster or have a wider prospective buyer pool

Thanks so much for your help. I will contact the seller. I also feel like he must've known. If that doesn't pan out I'll sell them as a pair.

Back
Top Bottom