Are we in trouble?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Cetawin, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Naaaaa Daddy gave him his own sock so he would stop stealing daddy's. [​IMG] DH kept asking "Why is it only my socks?" Ummm I don't know ask the puppy.

[​IMG]

Puppy antics crack me up.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  2. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    great pic!!

DH kept asking "Why is it only my socks?"

Have dh carry one of his socks around in HIS MOUTH and he will have his answer. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    He's Beautiful and I bet Alot of Fun!!! [​IMG]

5. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    He looks like our dog shiela. Very cute!

6. rebecca10782

rebecca10782 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Aww, that means the your husband is his favorite. They like to have the smell of their person with them [​IMG] We had a mama cat that would steal our dirty socks and walk around the house howling for her kittens, as if she had snagged a tasty morsel or something [​IMG] I love animals, we would be so depressed without them.

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

That dog is seriously cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. magikchick

magikchick ~FEATHERFOOTED DIVA~

Apr 21, 2007
    SW Florida
    Nice looking pup. I tie a knot in the socks that my dog can have too. They learn that the ones with knots are ok to play with.[​IMG]

9. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    cutest doggy ever!

My friend in high school, her dog kept carrying around her underwear. She'd have friends over watching a movie in the living room and in would prance Buster and a pair of her undies! ha ha! Then she'd have to chase him down to get em back! he was snatching em out of the dirty hamper.

oooh, those were the days.

me,
    g

10. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    Quote:Hehhee my roommate in college had a kitten that would do that with her undies too... she ended up naming the cat "snatcher" It was kind of embarassing when she would yell out the front door " Snatcher!!! " to get him to come in! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by