Are you serious?!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Fierlin1182, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    I was mucking around with personality tests (http://www.gotoquiz.com/personality_quiz_1) and it gave me this very untrue analysis:

[​IMG]

Lively and fresh: More likely people see me as old hat who's... er, I think she's up to something this week... *scratches chin*
    Charming and amusing: [​IMG] Nobody gets my jokes, I don't get other people's jokes and the last time I tried to be charming it ended in a cat fight. [​IMG]
    The centre of attention: Now that's even more hilarious. Does "outside of circle" ring a bell to anyone?
    Not letting it get to my head: I let things get to my head, because it's rare that something nice enough happens that would warrant me letting it get to my head. [​IMG]
    Kind, considerate and understanding: [​IMG] I barely understand what goes on in the heads of those close to me, let alone those of strangers! [​IMG]
    Cheer up and help out: More like I'm the one who needs cheering up. [​IMG] Did I ever tell you the story about when I tried to help out my friend with some work, and she ended up hitting me over the head with her chemistry book? [​IMG]

Moral of Story: NEVER trust these online tests. They don't work. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  2. the Pollo Loco

the Pollo Loco Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2009
    Santa Cruz,CA
    maybe the site is sponsored by the suicide prevention center... [​IMG]

3. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Low self esteem aside, Ray, that test is dead on. [​IMG] Well, except for always being in the center of attention. But you have no control over that. [​IMG]

4. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

[​IMG] I just took the test... I got the same answer as you.

5. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    Ah now, there we go! Further proof online tests don't work. I don't think we're anything alike. [​IMG]

Heh! American Airlines shares are being delisted. Isn't that a surprise. Life is full of surprises.
    AMR filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after posting about $US11 billion in losses since 2001

That is a heck of a lot of money... o.o

6. yomama

yomama Overrun With Chickens

This was mine:
    Your score on this personality test was 62%
    Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

That is definitely what I strive to be, but I'm not sure that is how I'm viewed by others. I'd like to think that is what people think, but experience has proved otherwise.[​IMG] (The quiz did, however, forgot to include extremely sarcastic, and a bit of a control freak, lol)

7. crazyaboutchickens

crazyaboutchickens Live Long And Prosper

Apr 10, 2010
    Nowhere/Everywhere
    [​IMG]
    It's fairly accurate for me, if a little off on certain things.

8. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Problem with the quiz is, it doesn't give enough options or determine enough from its questions. For one I'd NEVER be found at a party or social gathering. It isn't that I'm unsocial, no, I just tend to not have friends. I got the same description though which far as I've always been told, is not who I am. I'm not charming, funny, social, friendly, interesting, etc. Or at least people imply or tell me that. [​IMG]

9. I think it did mine almost right,

People see me as: Charming, kind, fresh, lively, practical, interesting.
    I don't let things go to my head.
    The center of attention (not)
    Well balanced
    Considerate, understanding
    Can cheer someone up and help them out.

10. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    This sounds more like me! I tweaked a few of my answers, maybe stretching things a little, but this analysis is more accurate. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, the last part is much too true, I have learned not to trust people any more because of it. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by