Are you serious?!

Fierlin1182

powered-flight
8 Years
Aug 26, 2011
I was mucking around with personality tests (http://www.gotoquiz.com/personality_quiz_1) and it gave me this very untrue analysis:

104791_new_picture.jpg

Lively and fresh: More likely people see me as old hat who's... er, I think she's up to something this week... *scratches chin*
Charming and amusing:
lau.gif
Nobody gets my jokes, I don't get other people's jokes and the last time I tried to be charming it ended in a cat fight.
tongue.png

The centre of attention: Now that's even more hilarious. Does "outside of circle" ring a bell to anyone?
Not letting it get to my head: I let things get to my head, because it's rare that something nice enough happens that would warrant me letting it get to my head.
lol.png

Kind, considerate and understanding:
th.gif
I barely understand what goes on in the heads of those close to me, let alone those of strangers!
gig.gif

Cheer up and help out: More like I'm the one who needs cheering up.
roll.png
Did I ever tell you the story about when I tried to help out my friend with some work, and she ended up hitting me over the head with her chemistry book?
tongue.png

Moral of Story: NEVER trust these online tests. They don't work.
lau.gif

Last edited:
Ah now, there we go! Further proof online tests don't work. I don't think we're anything alike.
gig.gif

Heh! American Airlines shares are being delisted. Isn't that a surprise. Life is full of surprises.
AMR filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after posting about $US11 billion in losses since 2001

That is a heck of a lot of money... o.o

This was mine:
Your score on this personality test was 62%
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

That is definitely what I strive to be, but I'm not sure that is how I'm viewed by others. I'd like to think that is what people think, but experience has proved otherwise.
roll.png
(The quiz did, however, forgot to include extremely sarcastic, and a bit of a control freak, lol)

Last edited:
Problem with the quiz is, it doesn't give enough options or determine enough from its questions. For one I'd NEVER be found at a party or social gathering. It isn't that I'm unsocial, no, I just tend to not have friends. I got the same description though which far as I've always been told, is not who I am. I'm not charming, funny, social, friendly, interesting, etc. Or at least people imply or tell me that.
idunno.gif

This sounds more like me! I tweaked a few of my answers, maybe stretching things a little, but this analysis is more accurate.
tongue.png

104791_new_picture_37.jpg

Unfortunately, the last part is much too true, I have learned not to trust people any more because of it.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom