Are you serious?!

Fierlin1182

powered-flight
8 Years
Aug 26, 2011
Quote:I got the same thing!

That makes the two of us! I don't think it's all that bad a thing, actually, being pessimistic.
Every time I try to think that things will turn out like this good or that okay, I end up disappointed.

Nicola

Chook Cuddlin' Aussie
10 Years
Feb 23, 2009
ACT
Your score on this personality test was 49%
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a longer time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

its actually quite accurate for that

Last edited:

PaulaSB12

Songster
9 Years
Dec 6, 2010
Your score on this personality test was 60%

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

We all seem to have the same answer!

redhen

Kiss My Grits...
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 19, 2008
Western MA
darn didnt work.. tried to put a link up of my results..

anyways.. i got a 64%

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; Someones who is constantly in the center of attention, but is sufficently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate and understanding; Someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Last edited:

Ec_Prokta

Continuum Shift Anomaly
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
For the first one, I got the same answer as everyone else. You know, if I'm the one who's always curled up, trying to block other people, I don't think the answer quite fits, now does it?

For the second one, I got what Ray and Awesomefowl got: Melancholy.

polishchickens111

Songster
8 Years
Jun 1, 2011
Over there
Quote:I got the same thing!

Me too...
For the first one, I got a 53, same description as Ray. Don't think it quite described me, either.

Last edited:

eenie114

Completly Hopeless
10 Years
Dec 6, 2009
Southwestern Washington State
On the second one I was told that I am the extrovert, the talker, the optimist. Creepily accurate.
I love people, I talk too much, and I've been told numerous times that I'm annoyingly optimistic.

Top Bottom