Are you serious?!

Quote:
I got the same thing!
ep.gif

I got Sanguine...

Quote:
I got the same thing!
ep.gif

That makes the two of us! I don't think it's all that bad a thing, actually, being pessimistic.
Every time I try to think that things will turn out like this good or that okay, I end up disappointed.
lol.png

Your score on this personality test was 49%
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a longer time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

its actually quite accurate for that
smile.png

Last edited:
Your score on this personality test was 60%

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

We all seem to have the same answer!

darn didnt work.. tried to put a link up of my results..
hmm.png

anyways.. i got a 64%

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; Someones who is constantly in the center of attention, but is sufficently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate and understanding; Someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Last edited:
For the first one, I got the same answer as everyone else. You know, if I'm the one who's always curled up, trying to block other people, I don't think the answer quite fits, now does it?

For the second one, I got what Ray and Awesomefowl got: Melancholy.

On the second one I was told that I am the extrovert, the talker, the optimist. Creepily accurate.
lol.png
I love people, I talk too much, and I've been told numerous times that I'm annoyingly optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom