Are you serious?!

ray's two cents :

This sounds more like me! I tweaked a few of my answers, maybe stretching things a little, but this analysis is more accurate.
tongue.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/104791_new_picture_37.jpg

Unfortunately, the last part is much too true, I have learned not to trust people any more because of it.
lol.png

Let's see now, I've got to do an analysis on that.
pop.gif

Clever and talented: People are always telling me that one.
roll.png
OMG it's the girl who got 98% on her chemistry exam and can draw detailed pictures of oil rigs! they say.
Modest: Note presence of
roll.png

Doesn't make friends quickly or easily: No bleedin' way. Took me three years in Australia to settle in to my new school.
lol.png

Takes a long time to get over broken friendships:
caf.gif
I'm still waiting on the saying that "time heals all wounds".

The only part I would say is a little inaccurate is the part about being sensible and cautious. I have a tendency to do things on the spur of a moment, and act rashly most of the time because I have a temper I am still working on taming.

Illia: What you say is very true! This test is nowhere near long enough. I'm going to go find a better one.
lol.png

Last edited:
Your score on this personality test was 49%
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a longer time to get over if that trust is ever broken.
Personality Quiz
Take More Quizzes

This sounds somewhat like me, except I don't have any friends. ETA: except Eenie, of course.
big_smile.png
cool.png

Last edited:
Quote:
You have heaps on here, I've seen!
hugs.gif

Now I know a certain someone who doesn't have any friends...
roll.png

Last edited:
ray's two cents :

This sounds more like me! I tweaked a few of my answers, maybe stretching things a little, but this analysis is more accurate.
tongue.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/104791_new_picture_37.jpg

Unfortunately, the last part is much too true, I have learned not to trust people any more because of it.
lol.png

That fits me alot more too! Maybe I didn't answer my questions right
hu.gif

Hahaha, so funny, and I can't resist an online test! Mine was...

Your score on this personality test was 67%

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

One thing they refused to mention was the fact that I'm extremely irritable. I will always be able to find something to be angry/upset about.
Right now it's those darned arrogant kids who think they're the kingpins of the world...
rant.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom