Arizona Chickens

Quote:
Ummmm let us know about the eggtopsy. I hope your other 4 all have little chicks inside!!!! What day are you at? With mine I had to switch from the full size mag light to the mini mag light at 10 days because the big flashlight didn't concentrate the beam enough. Also, some eggs I was able to see movement better by looking through the air cell (you can see the veins next to the air cell, and see movement along the edge). I've had some I didn't see move and was worried and rechecked the next day and saw them move.
fl.gif
for babies in the other eggs!

Nursehelly, were still hatching in 24 hours right? Some of my eggs are rocking already..!! Can't wait!!

Quote:
I don't think I have the stomach either, even though I see some really gross stuff at work! Injuries, pus, surgeries though some are worse than others. The worst thing is when the ENT wants to lance pus pockets in a child's mouth / throat when they are a awake. Note to parents ... don't let your ENT ever talk you into that - your child really wants to be unconscious for that, I don't care what the ENT says!
sickbyc.gif

Two days until the party! We poured concrete yesterday, made a sidewalk around the house. Had to lock up all the birds, as we were afraid they would get into the wet concrete (personally, i think chicken footprints in the sidewalk would have been charming. Daddy had different ideas though)
Today i have to clean my room, which i dont think ive done since the party LAST year
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif

LOL, Tanicha- I think chicken prints would've been SO CUTE!!! Stupid husbands taking away all the fun!
wink.png

Mahalo- I can't wait to see the chicks!!! Can I really come get some today?!?!
big_smile.png
PM me your address and time, etc!!

Quote:
Yeah!!
ya.gif
:ya:ya That is awsome!

I lived up to my screen name yesterday afternoon. Vader got off her nest for a constitutional (it's been 3 days!) and I was in the coup hunched under two layers of a wool blanket with a flashlight trying to candle her eggs. Never mind that it was 91 degrees at the time! And just to make it interesting, the other ladies wanted their afternoon scratch, so they were gathered around "investigating" all the parts of me that were sticking out. The verdict as of day 7: Both EEs, both Blue Andalusians, and all 3 Buff Orphingtons look fertile. Of the 11 eBay French Black Copper Marans, 5 look fertile, 3 don't, and 3 I really don't know. All in all, very promising!

Quote:
i lost my job when i had my heart surgery
i have an associate of science
in medical assistant, but do
to having two heart surgeries
and at the job i was working at
that time they had to call the paramedics
because i almost had a heart attack
when they call the last clinic i worked at
then no place gives me a job
my cardiologist did not
fill out the dissability application