Arizona Chickens

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by paynemom, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Mama Hen Chris

Mama Hen Chris Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2010
    Peoria, AZ
    Welcome to all the joiners!

2. Beckyhsinglsc

Beckyhsinglsc Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    My Coop
    Quote:I love the color! And is that a teeter totter I see in the background?

No teeter totter but they would probably love one.

Me! Me! I'm the one with the teeter. It's for dog agility. My oldest daughter was into that for awhile with our oldest dog. They are both too old for it now, though.
    I should probably sell that thing.

3. Beckyhsinglsc

Oct 21, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    My Coop
  4. ca

ca Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2010
    Wickenburg
    Quote:Ooops, my dog is still taking me to agility... You'll probably get a call from him telling you to keep the trap shut and not letting me know that it's for young folk only [​IMG]. He is a true agility addict. And he is also the smarter amongst the two of us [​IMG].

5. southerndesert

southerndesert B & M Chicken Ranch

Jun 17, 2011
    Morristown, AZ
    Hey Bobs Henhouse, user list will not find ya, PM me please so we can get the goods to ya....Bill

6. Beckyhsinglsc

Oct 21, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    My Coop
    Quote:Ooops, my dog is still taking me to agility... You'll probably get a call from him telling you to keep the trap shut and not letting me know that it's for young folk only [​IMG]. He is a true agility addict. And he is also the smarter amongst the two of us [​IMG].

I didn't mean that it's only for younger folk. [​IMG] It's just that as she grew up and got busy... she's in college now so her focus has changed.

7. Gallo del Cielo

Gallo del Cielo La Gallina Resort & Spa

May 6, 2010
    Tucson
    My Coop
  8. southerndesert

southerndesert B & M Chicken Ranch

Jun 17, 2011
    Morristown, AZ
    Quote:Thank You Gallo!

9. pastrymama

pastrymama Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2010
    Phoenix
    [​IMG] the fireman and i went to sedona this morning to purchase a bike(bicycle, not moto) for him and i made sure that all the animals were taken care of before we left. well, we just got home less than 30 minutes ago and i went out to check on the hens and they had NO WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One waterer had been completely knocked over, the other drank bone dry and the 5 gallon one that is FULL that has pvc piping attached to it with 4 drink cups attached to the piping at hen height, were bone dry! OMG! had it been a hotter day, i would have come home to a bunch of dead birds. well, except the ones that are still in the growout pen that are REALLY getting way too big for it. and there is a suspiciously large hole being dug under their side of the fence. [​IMG]

10. Mikey D

Mikey D Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2011
    Apache Junction AZ
    Quote:No teeter totter but they would probably love one.

Me! Me! I'm the one with the teeter. It's for dog agility. My oldest daughter was into that for awhile with our oldest dog. They are both too old for it now, though.
    I should probably sell that thing.

That's what I saw!

I went back to Mama Hen's picts and didn't see purple. Ohh well, Old timer's disease...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by