Arizona Chickens

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by paynemom, Jan 30, 2008.

1. southerndesert

southerndesert B & M Chicken Ranch

Jun 17, 2011
    Morristown, AZ
    Glad they are OK.... Close call.

2. Mama Hen Chris

Mama Hen Chris Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2010
    Peoria, AZ
    Quote:Me! Me! I'm the one with the teeter. It's for dog agility. My oldest daughter was into that for awhile with our oldest dog. They are both too old for it now, though.
    I should probably sell that thing.

That's what I saw!

I went back to Mama Hen's picts and didn't see purple. Ohh well, Old timer's disease...

I think I have Sometimer's disease!

3. kevs-chickadees

kevs-chickadees Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2011
    Mesa AZ
    Quote:Not ours [​IMG]. It was a sad, sad day when I walked in there and asked where they moved the oops paint to, and they told me they were not doing that anymore. [​IMG] Apparently too much fraud going on, so now they just donate it to the Habistore and write off the loss.

A lot of the Wally Worlds (Walmart) do the oops paint, I don't know how good of quality it is though.[​IMG]

4. Mikey D

Mikey D Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2011
    Apache Junction AZ
    Quote:Not ours [​IMG]. It was a sad, sad day when I walked in there and asked where they moved the oops paint to, and they told me they were not doing that anymore. [​IMG] Apparently too much fraud going on, so now they just donate it to the Habistore and write off the loss.

A lot of the Wally Worlds (Walmart) do the oops paint, I don't know how good of quality it is though.[​IMG]

Thanks, I didn't know that. As long as it is exterior, I'll slop it on!

5. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Ace Hardware and Lowe's also have oops paint.

6. Mikey D

Jul 12, 2011
    Apache Junction AZ
    Well so much for Date Night.

My sweetie keeps falling asleep in front of her laptop. [​IMG]

7. Gallo del Cielo

Gallo del Cielo La Gallina Resort & Spa

May 6, 2010
    Tucson
    My Coop
    Quote:They're organizing I tell you!

I'm glad everyone was o.k.

8. Mikey D

Jul 12, 2011
    Apache Junction AZ

That's what Tammy keeps saying!

Don't let them see the movie "Chicken Run"! [​IMG]

9. pastrymama

pastrymama Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2010
    Phoenix

they ARE organizing, i tell you! and it's one of meg's ameraucanas that keep trying to escape by jumping up on the shade sails to fly to freedom! now really chickens, there is bird netting over your entire run so you all can stop dying a miserable death by the beagle of terror. but yet you now want to DIG your way out. silly chooks.

but yes, i am glad they are ok. well, i have one orloff that looks "off". force feed her water and tried banana, but she would have nothing to do with it. the strong survive, i cannot contine to keep running a chicken hospital. i do my best. and laree knows those orloffs are my favs [​IMG]

on another note, we are under attack by house mice in the run and coop. we have traps galore. anyone know of some organic mouse killer other than what we are already doing?

10. Mikey D

Jul 12, 2011
    Apache Junction AZ

they ARE organizing, i tell you! and it's one of meg's ameraucanas that keep trying to escape by jumping up on the shade sails to fly to freedom! now really chickens, there is bird netting over your entire run so you all can stop dying a miserable death by the beagle of terror. but yet you now want to DIG your way out. silly chooks.

but yes, i am glad they are ok. well, i have one orloff that looks "off". force feed her water and tried banana, but she would have nothing to do with it. the strong survive, i cannot contine to keep running a chicken hospital. i do my best. and laree knows those orloffs are my favs [​IMG]

on another note, we are under attack by house mice in the run and coop. we have traps galore. anyone know of some organic mouse killer other than what we are already doing?

Cat = organic mouse killer

What ever you do don't use poison! Tammy put it out and we wound up with MANY dead mice in unlocatable, unreachable places. Bleck! [​IMG]

P.S. Love the avatar!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by