Arizona Chickens

My kids love our Easter eggers, dubbed roadrunner 1 and 2.
IMG_20180312_085039.jpg
IMG_20180308_174326.jpg

Ty, I am so hoping to find the chickens I am looking for soon. And, have met many great peeps already. Also, ty hubby is doing okay, not great, but okay. I had a meltdown too. Walked off my job and told them where they could put it. Scary really, but things will be good. Glad you are doing better too.

Sometimes one door has to close so that another door can open. Good luck!

@BlueBaby one of the blue girls lays JUMBO eggs. I hope this one didn't hurt :eek:
View attachment 1293359

Geesh, that look's just like one that I got the other day and it only had one large yolk in it! I got 2 more of those Blue babies just a couple of day's old here in the brooder. Need them? :gig

Edit: Correction... a 3rd Blue Australorp just hatched out today.

Last edited:
I like wellsummers for their laying in winter and the Easter eggers will be fun for the grandkids to see. The Cochins and Wynadottes are good at going broody and gentle chickens. We have a dog to watch over them as they free range. My neighbor has two dogs that run around their yard watching over their birds while they free range
Go back to page 6120 and look at what @Babycat ranch has to offer. There are some Wellsummers in her hatching and breeding operation and has a diverse selection.

Back
Top Bottom