Arizona Chickens

Just got our weekend visitors checked in. We have our little Bunkhouse on Airbnb and it is booked almost every weekend until mid-September. I have been keeping it vacant during the week, due to Covid. For some who want to have a processing party, sometime in Late September? PM me if that is something of interest, we can use the kitchen and the yard has water and power and a propane stove. These barred Hollands will be 14 weeks old Sept 30. That is older than I might want them to get, the way they are going!:drool

Just got our weekend visitors checked in. We have our little Bunkhouse on Airbnb and it is booked almost every weekend until mid-September. I have been keeping it vacant during the week, due to Covid. For some who want to have a processing party, sometime in Late September? PM me if that is something of interest, we can use the kitchen and the yard has water and power and a propane stove. These barred Hollands will be 14 weeks old Sept 30. That is older than I might want them to get, the way they are going!:drool

I'm not sure if I will be able to do the Sept. thing with you or not. My DH is trying to get in to have his back operated on.

Local Prescott Valley News:
1597508301095.png
1597508301095.png

Back
Top Bottom