Arizona Chickens

I have a rogue clover... its about 6" tall! Each clover leaf is about the size of my finger tip.. definitely not the miniclover! I actually hope it is a large flowering one..
View attachment 2594907

The wind is picking up now.. *sigh* gotta go in before it gets my allergies going.
Ugh. It is very windy here too, the one problem is we are going camping so it will be hard to set up our large tent.:rolleyes:

Ugh. It is very windy here too, the one problem is we are going camping so it will be hard to set up our large tent.:rolleyes:

I can understand that. My DH likes to go camping but since it's getting harder for him to set up a larger tent, he decided in buying one of those pop-up camper's. The one that he bought even has a stove and toilet in it.

I can understand that. My DH likes to go camping but since it's getting harder for him to set up a larger tent, he decided in buying one of those pop-up camper's. The one that he bought even has a stove and toilet in it.
I have been holding out to get a fully enclosed trailer... but I tent camp otherwise.. maybe i will try this in the meantime. Does yours fit in a garage?

I have been holding out to get a fully enclosed trailer... but I tent camp otherwise.. maybe i will try this in the meantime. Does yours fit in a garage?

We don't have a garage. We park it on a cement pad in the back of the house. The "Rockwood Freedom" that my DH bought was a used one, but was taken care of pretty good.

my brother in law has one of those. he's just taken me up on my offer to park at our place to save him the storage, I got him some wheel covers and a rid a rat device for underneath it for his birthday.

Back
Top Bottom