Arizona Chickens

Hallelujah, we just got our first egg for Christmas! Couldn't ask for anything more. I am so excited today!
Congratulations! What an awesome gift.
woot.gif

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to get a little advise..... we have our very first broody hen. I picked up a dozen fertile Trader Joe's eggs and put under her yesterday. I have no idea if this will work but was wondering what to do now...... what should I be checking (and or doing)? I know that chances of the eggs hatching aren't that great but I figured it would be fun to try. We have never hatched eggs before so I feel pretty lost at this point.

Any advise would be appreciated!!

I'm so eggcited i did a dance/ cheer!!
Now another fire... Short notice again, but all are welcome..
We have luminaries out on the front wall. We are easy to spot..

Don't forget ya all are welcome to the Knoights for New Years Eve..

Anyone out there this Christmas Eve? With bulging crops, my girls are stealing down for a good nights sleep, my dog is curled up fast a sleep, I have a cup of spice tea, wondering what I am going to ware tomorrow for Christmas feast. And you

Anyone out there this Christmas Eve? With bulging crops, my girls are stealing down for a good nights sleep, my dog is curled up fast a sleep, I have a cup of spice tea, wondering what I am going to ware tomorrow for Christmas feast. And you

Back
Top Bottom