Arizona Chickens

@little chicken did you meet up with the Gazebo coop lady in GV when you went to get your goat? She hasn't been on here for a while and I can't remember her user name. I was going to check with her to see if she wanted the seed box as well.

Got 2 one week old red sex links. Baby is happy now.

Last edited:
@little chicken
 did you meet up with the Gazebo coop lady in GV when you went to get your goat? She hasn't been on here for a while and I can't remember her user name. I was going to check with her to see if she wanted the seed box as well.

Oh yeah I remember her.. Hope you figure it out.. Let me know when your going to be here.. Can't wait..

Got 2 one week old red sex links. Baby is happy now.

You inspired me to get some for our broody.. She was all up set running around the run, trying to start a fight with anyone in her way.. Went to Pratts, which I don't like to go to.. But sheeesh, foxy lady has been on the bad egg for 4 weeks.. After PM you I went out to see her upset, plus the smashed stinky rothen egg.. Peewwuuuu!!! I will post up photos when I can get a good shot.. She accepted them & all is well.. miss your photos girl.. Hope you have settled in there..

What do you guys think--too hot for a batch of Cornish cross chickens now? I've got that broody hen that I never got around to breaking...and a vacation mid-September. That's just about enough time to raise a little batch of meaties. I planned on starting up again mid-Sept, but now seems like a decent opportunity.

Are you going to order by mail? If so, I wonder how many of them still ship.... where you located? If you do get some and close to Chandler/Tempe, I would like to get some too.

Hello AZ chicken lovers! I am new to the chicken world and am enjoying my 3 babies so far. I taught Kindergarten and we hatched chickens every year, and this year I decided to keep a few. Sadly, I think I have 2 cockerels and 1 pullet. I'm looking forward to learning lots from everyone, and especially having the AZ group to turn to for desert questions. Here's a picture of my group:

Hello AZ chicken lovers! I am new to the chicken world and am enjoying my 3 babies so far. I taught Kindergarten and we hatched chickens every year, and this year I decided to keep a few. Sadly, I think I have 2 cockerels and 1 pullet. I'm looking forward to learning lots from everyone, and especially having the AZ group to turn to for desert questions. Here's a picture of my group:
Wow getting popular here I guess. Welcome to the group. I'm fairly new here too. My oldest chickens are only 4 months. I'd say you're right. Looks to me like 2 Roos and a Pullet. @City farm just posted something about getting rid of some hens and Someone else is ordering. I feel left out now

So glad that you joined in... :welcome I see 1black austrolorp 1red star or a sex link & 1rooster.. 2pullets is better than 1. :love

Wow getting popular here I guess. Welcome to the group. I'm fairly new here too. My oldest chickens are only 4 months. I'd say you're right. Looks to me like 2 Roos and a Pullet. @City farm just posted something about getting rid of some hens and Someone else is ordering. I feel left out now
Don't feel left out :hugs I am a newbie too... We are all in this together... Can't wait to see what she has..

Back
Top Bottom