Arizona Chickens

Photo post experiment

Hey, it worked! For some reason, my phone lost the ability to post pics, but if I select desktop mode, it works again!

Last edited:
Photo post experiment

Hey, it worked! For some reason, my phone lost the ability to post pics, but if I select desktop mode, it works again!

My app doesn't work either. I can use a browser on my phone and that works. I'll have to see if I can find desktop mode.

Photo post experiment

My app doesn't work either. I can use a browser on my phone and that works. I'll have to see if I can find desktop mode.

On my phone, go down to the very bottom of the page, and a little box says "MOBILE/DESKTOP" Just click on one.

I discovered the one negative consequence of keeping the ground so moist and cool for the chickens.....mosquitoes! I got a dozen bites last night while locking up chickens and gathering the feed dishes.
he.gif

Hello everyone ,I'm interested in a black or blue copper maran rooster ,or a Wheaton if you have any .I am wanting to buy a new rooster because mine is getting old and need a new boy ,I have 22 hens so I might get 2 ,please let me know if anyone has any for sale or trade .I have many chicks for sale if anyone is interested $5 each ....thanks

Hello everyone ,I'm interested in a black or blue copper maran rooster ,or a Wheaton if you have any .I am wanting to buy a new rooster because mine is getting old and need a new boy ,I have 22 hens so I might get 2 ,please let me know if anyone has any for sale or trade .I have many chicks for sale if anyone is interested $5 each ....thanks

You should message @desertmarcy . Her Marans are gorgeous! (Actually, all of her birds are gorgeous.
smile.png
)

Back
Top Bottom