Arizona Chickens

:gig:gig:gig

I laugh, but it is only a matter of time before I do this too. It happens with Kleenex all the time.

Usually I forget there is an egg in my pocket. Then I break the egg all over my phone or my keys. Which are easier to clean than a washing machine full of clothes.

Good luck cleaning up the mess.

A few days ago when it was a little chilly, I had put an egg in my sweater pocket and then forgot about it being there, and went about cleaning out their water tub. That egg fell out of my pocket and broke on the ground.

How come when they have 4 waterers they want the same one?

Attachments

• IMG_20180308_175001.jpg
    IMG_20180308_175001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
This one is probably my favorite of the 15 chickens. Went from super ugly to one of the best looking of the bunch. And just venting a little bit still anxiously awaiting the first egg, they were due to start laying almost a month ago, grrrr.

Attachments

• IMG_20180308_174326.jpg
    IMG_20180308_174326.jpg
    917.7 KB · Views: 3
This one is probably my favorite of the 15 chickens. Went from super ugly to one of the best looking of the bunch. And just venting a little bit still anxiously awaiting the first egg, they were due to start laying almost a month ago, grrrr.

How old are they? I read that ee's can take a bit longer to lay.
My buffs started at about 4 1/2 months I heard it could be 6 months for an ee

The Easter eggers, golden sex links and the rir are 4 months and a week or two, the barred and the only new Hampshire are knocking at the door of 6 months but are molting it seems. Feathers from them are shedding like crazy. The barred roo I have lost his long tail feathers, his tail looks like the "rock on" sign. Lol, pun intended.

Back
Top Bottom