Arizona Chickens

@nuthatched I'm wondering how to see through these FBCM egg's when I candle on Tuesday night. They are so dark that I might not be able to see into them!
Hmm, maybe get the brightest flashlight you can find? You've had them about a week- 10 days right?
I guess check the air cell the best you can and hope for the best.:]

Hmm, maybe get the brightest flashlight you can find? You've had them about a week- 10 days right?
I guess check the air cell the best you can and hope for the best.:]

No, they arrived on Thursday morning, and in the incubator on Thursday night before I went to bed. I go to bed late. I didn't have the automatic turner turned on until Friday night. I added some of the egg's from my flock too to the shipped one's in there. Those FBCM egg's are the darkest one's though. You can still see through my green one's.

No, they arrived on Thursday morning, and in the incubator on Thursday night before I went to bed. I go to bed late. I didn't have the automatic turner turned on until Friday night. I added some of the egg's from my flock too to the shipped one's in there. Those FBCM egg's are the darkest one's though. You can still see through my green one's.
Ah, Pardon, I got you confused with someone else.
I wonder if anyone sells mini ultra sound devices...:lau

Is there anyone in Arizona selling baby chicks or am I better off ordering from a hatchery? If so any suggestions on hatcheries? I'm brand new to chickens and am kind of wanting a variety of breeds. Thank you for any help.

Back
Top Bottom