Arizona Chickens

Did you see any movement in the darker spots that connect the veining?
No, I don't see any movement, unfortunately. I broke the little pen light that worked really great. My hand touched the heater wire inside the incubator, and I jumped back and accidentally hit the pen light against the wall. Now I need to either fix or replace it. I had to use the phone's light today, and it doesn't show as much. I haven't seen movement in any of the eggs, which is why I don't know if they are alive.

No, I don't see any movement, unfortunately. I broke the little pen light that worked really great. My hand touched the heater wire inside the incubator, and I jumped back and accidentally hit the pen light against the wall. Now I need to either fix or replace it. I had to use the phone's light today, and it doesn't show as much. I haven't seen movement in any of the eggs, which is why I don't know if they are alive.

Since you said that you did see the veining, your egg's are light enough colored to see into. The darker colored egg's are harder to see into. You should be able to see a darker dot that sort of look's like a bean swimming around in there. That will be the chick that is growing in there.

Ok, your moving swimmer is alive.
It's in a light brown/tan egg. It's amazing that it's made it this far. This whole thing--going to the swap meet, getting the eggs, finding live fertilized ones, and trying to hatch them, is turning out to be quite the adventure. At least now I'm headed in the direction of having my own flock.

It's in a light brown/tan egg. It's amazing that it's made it this far. This whole thing--going to the swap meet, getting the eggs, finding live fertilized ones, and trying to hatch them, is turning out to be quite the adventure. At least now I'm headed in the direction of having my own flock.

That's why I like the lighter colored egg's. It's easier to see what's going on inside of them.

At this stage you may or may not see movement. Doesn’t mean they’re not developing so hang in there

Back
Top Bottom