Arizona Chickens

I got a teeny, tiny egg, (quarter for scale) and it had a teeny, tiny yolk. *penny for scale)View attachment 2379688View attachment 2379690
Yep, the new layers not only give us
16FFAD4C-DF07-4018-9BAD-25A704B79F8D.jpeg
tiny size cute egg’s but look at the long one next to the smaller one.

The Cochins are a splash, very excited about seeing them grow out. Yes love my stapelia plant. This one has not bloomed. I have both colors, this one is in bloom now. The lighter one might start soon. However the one in the photo with HBitthis did not make it this summer.View attachment 2380058View attachment 2380056
I didnt know they came in pink, my friend has one I water when she's gone. 20201010_163931.jpg

The Cochins are a splash, very excited about seeing them grow out. Yes love my stapelia plant. This one has not bloomed. I have both colors, this one is in bloom now. The lighter one might start soon. However the one in the photo with HBitthis did not make it this summer.View attachment 2380058View attachment 2380056
I have the first one.. the Rosier one is pretty!!!

Do those have to have the male and female plant's in order to bloom like those Christmas Cactus plant's do?

Do those have to have the male and female plant's in order to bloom like those Christmas Cactus plant's do?
I don't think so.. all the plants i have now came from a single cutting.. oh i took more pics of the blossoms before they bloom for you. They have never gone so crazy for me before.. i guess they like their new spot, less water.
20201013_111706.jpg

I don't think so.. all the plants i have now came from a single cutting.. oh i took more pics of the blossoms before they bloom for you. They have never gone so crazy for me before.. i guess they like their new spot, less water.
View attachment 2380171
After 2-3 years from a new cutting you’ll get tons of flowers. They are very easy to take care of & fun to see bloom.

Back
Top Bottom