Arizona Chickens

How will I learn how to hatch if I keep collecting Roger's grandbaby's :lau. Learning incubating is my 2021 project - by May the eggs per day might be up to almost 30. Half of those I might try hatching or mixed Duck eggs. My DH is busy building coop additions or renovations or constantly improving them.
Maybe you need some of Roger's Grandkid eggs to hatch?! :lol:

How will I learn how to hatch if I keep collecting Roger's grandbaby's :lau. Learning incubating is my 2021 project - by May the eggs per day might be up to almost 30. Half of those I might try hatching or mixed Duck eggs. My DH is busy building coop additions or renovations or constantly improving them.

Well, I do have fertile hatching egg's here. The hen that currently lays the biggest tan egg's here went broody on me twice last summer, so there's a very good chance that her daughter's will also?

Well, I do have fertile hatching egg's here. The hen that currently lays the biggest tan egg's here went broody on me twice last summer, so there's a very good chance that her daughter's will also?
The "Crossing Red Ranger" hen here guards the eggs already. Lays a nice big tan egg, and stays in the box until I take it away.

Hello ppl. I’m outside of Kingman and I have three little bantam roosters that need a home but there’s one that we don’t want to put in the freezer. He was with my large hens and rooster and they did great, he even won over a couple hens. He’s a funny boy!! He’s the black one with white ear lobes. I call him Dork because he would call the hens over for a stick or feather.
Hi. I’m happy to report that Dork found a nice home. Still two roosters to go but we’re thrilled about Dork. ❤️💕

Hi. I’m happy to report that Dork found a nice home. Still two roosters to go but we’re thrilled about Dork. ❤️💕

I'm glad that you were successful in being able to re-home that one rooster. It really is hard to re-home rooster's unless they are a good boy and someone happens to be looking for one of those.

Back
Top Bottom