Arkansas Blue egg layers

Pics
I just got my first pullet egg today
wee.gif
- 19 weeks old
Sorry to not say:

I have two Ark blue hens still. They have been molting but one of them started laying again yesterday!

I think it was the one in the bottom photo. They have been sleeping in the plumb tree lately. I am lucky that they stay in my yard!

Spring is FINALLY creeping in and the temps are generally above freezing during the day. I'm going to pull my Cream Legbar hens from the flock and will be able to start collecting AB eggs next week. I have 7 hens, mostly blue but one black and one splash, and 2 nice blue roosters. All birds with the potential for recessive white were culled 2 summers ago. I'm setting for myself next week, then should have eggs available. PM me if interested.

Spring is FINALLY creeping in and the temps are generally above freezing during the day. I'm going to pull my Cream Legbar hens from the flock and will be able to start collecting AB eggs next week. I have 7 hens, mostly blue but one black and one splash, and 2 nice blue roosters. All birds with the potential for recessive white were culled 2 summers ago. I'm setting for myself next week, then should have eggs available. PM me if interested.
@ronott1 have you seen this.

Please put me on your list

goodpost.gif

Back
Top Bottom