Arkansas folks speak up.........

took some pictures today of my mixed flock, none for sale, and nothing too special, but i figured i'd share a few anyway black copper and blue copper marans, silver laced wyandottes, 5-8 weeks old appenzeller spitzhaubens, bout 6-7 weeks anyone know what kinda rabbit we are?
Your rabbits look like Flemish giants. Love hour birds, very interesting. I just have a mixed flock too but I am getting into pure polish silkies. Your appenzellars pure, are you going to sell? Aren't they Egyptian? Enjoyed your pictures -thanks for sharing :)

took some pictures today of my mixed flock, none for sale, and nothing too special, but i figured i'd share a few anyway

black copper and blue copper marans, silver laced wyandottes, 5-8 weeks old

appenzeller spitzhaubens, bout 6-7 weeks

anyone know what kinda rabbit we are?

Sorry, birdsss. There were not any Polish out at Beebe Saturday, not any that I found anyway.

Your rabbits look like Flemish giants. Love hour birds, very interesting. I just have a mixed flock too but I am getting into pure polish silkies. Your appenzellars pure, are you going to sell? Aren't they Egyptian? Enjoyed your pictures -thanks for sharing
smile.png

yeah the spitzhaubens should be pure, they are from a hatchery- havent been able to get in touch with any breeders local. they are swiss chickens, national bird of switzerland

Here's my new babies, rec'd from Healthy Chicks and More on Thursday March 14, 2013 and some from Atwoods in Fort Smith, AR. So far happy as can be in their coop!

Have a question... I'm building a tractor coop, and I would like to"water proof" the inside... What type of paint can I use that will NOT be harmful to my ladies??? latex or oil base?? thanks for the help....

just use treated lumber... if you do need to use something i would just get a good (like Thompson's) wood sealer...
Have a question... I'm building a tractor coop, and I would like to"water proof" the inside... What type of paint can I use that will NOT be harmful to my ladies??? latex or oil base?? thanks for the help....

Back
Top Bottom