Arkansas folks speak up.........

I plan on renting a both at the Beebe flea market as well guys when it warms up just a little after spring so I can take my cockatiels chicks and hopefully welsh Harlequin duckling if my ducks ever start laying :)

I plan on renting a both at the Beebe flea market as well guys when it warms up just a little after spring so I can take my cockatiels chicks and hopefully welsh Harlequin duckling if my ducks ever start laying :)
You will have competition for the ducks. I know there is a lady there that sells that type of duck. I was wondering if you have to rent a booth though because this past weekend the animals were just sold out of trucks off to the side.

I might sell at Beebe in a year once I get my animals and get them going =)

im between Newport and Jonesboro weiner actually im looking for some white capped back or black capped black polish anyone out there know where I can get eggs or a rooster lost mine this winter, I cant seem to find one

im between Newport and Jonesboro weiner actually im looking for some white capped back or black capped black polish anyone out there know where I can get eggs or a rooster lost mine this winter, I cant seem to find one
triple k farms on here has Polish top hats mixed colors I have some of her eggs in my incubator now so ready for polish silkie and EE chicks

You will have competition for the ducks. I know there is a lady there that sells that type of duck. I was wondering if you have to rent a booth though because this past weekend the animals were just sold out of trucks off to the side. 

I might sell at Beebe in a year once I get my animals and get them going =)
lol that lady is where I bought mine from hahaha but I figure it could never hurt if nothing might find folks to trade with to increase my gene pool

Back
Top Bottom