Arkansas folks speak up.........

P.S. If anyone sees my photos & knows what breed of the Chickens
D.gif
& Turkey...
that would be awesome. Thanks
thumbsup.gif

Had an awesome time at the meet up and chicken swap! I got some really awesome information and met some totally cool people. I am very much looking forward to the next one!

It was nice to meet some of you at the Benton seminar.

I always thought i had to separate a hen 3 weeks if a rouge roo mated with her. 2-3 days and she is fertilized with the correct roo was a shock to me.

sounds like you all had a good day, wish we could have been there. benton is a little to far for us to travel, hopefully there will one closer up ne-my direction. it's done nothing but pour here at the house. i haven't even been able to get to the coop today to check on everybody-hope it's not to bad in the coop. i have been able to winterize it pretty well, but still could improve here and there.

i am going to venture out tomorrow at some point, man i hope we don't get any of that nasty ice mess-that's all i need. well glad everyone had a good time and it was worth venturing out. maybe tomorrow will be a better weather day.

So glad everyone had a good time in Benton. My daughter woke with a fever (this will be our third time battling this flu like stuff) Anyway we both hope to make the next one. She is looking forward to see all the chickens.

Back
Top Bottom