Arkansas folks speak up.........

Hi all. New to the site.

I'm in Bryant. I have a small flock of 4 in the yard. Good hens, but it's time for more.

Does anyone know the number to Lazy J poultry in Benton or a similar outfit close to Bryant/Benton/LR?

I'd prefer not to drive all the way to Conway or Beebe for some chicks.

Thanks

Hi all. New to the site.

I'm in Bryant. I have a small flock of 4 in the yard. Good hens, but it's time for more.

Does anyone know the number to Lazy J poultry in Benton or a similar outfit close to Bryant/Benton/LR?

Thanks
I'll have to look Lazy J up. What breed are you looking for?
I have chicks from time to time. I have 8 3 weeks old babies right now.

Hi all. New to the site.

Thanks
frow.gif
HEY! I have family up through there, and I see a lot of action (sales and what not) close to you. I guess that happens when you're in the center of a state. Good luck.
smile.png

Trust me, you have it good. I had to travel an hour and a half for a couple of polish a week and a half ago. There are a few people around here that breed, but most don't know what they have and I have to catch them myself. No thanks. :) It could always be worse.

I live in bethesda-right outside of batesville. We raise silkies, polish ee's, marans and mutts. I hope to find duck hens so we can have breeding call ducks, also looking for blue slate turkeys. I'm ready for the animal swaps to start....summer can't get here!

Back
Top Bottom