Arkansas folks speak up.........

after a long night and a trip to the vet, we found out that the Rooster pecked my Pekin females eye and she is most likely blind in that eye, but she is on ointment and antibiotics and should be ok. I have never felt so relieved! Also thought I would never fret so much over a duck

Hi my name is kathy. I am in northwest arkansas, bentonville area and im looking for a good quality blue laced red wyandotte cock bird. Im looking for a mture bird with good type , lacing and color. Im looking for that deep rich mahogany color with no orange. I can trade bbs ameraucana hatching eggs or pay cash. If you hve one you dont need and you are within decent travel range, hit me up. Thanks

We are going south :) but I will keep that in mind for future reference. ....are these chicks pr do you have anything currently laying

We are going south
smile.png
but I will keep that in mind for future reference. ....are these chicks pr do you have anything currently laying

What do you mean by pr (Pure Bred)? If so yes, on the Marans and the Black Jersey Giants. As far as I know on the Light Brahmas also, although if you look in my siggy line it says maybe hatchery source so take that as it is. Bought them at an auction and were nice fairly large birds so I got them.

Now on the other hand Oliver Eggers and a cross of the Marans and my Easter Eggers.

I think all my hens are currently laying. Yesterday I got 20 out of 39, and today I collected 13 with one being a pullet egg from my Easter Eggers, this is the first egg from that batch that I raised. I think they were November chicks from last year.

Sorry for the typo.....I meant are they chicks "or" do you have anything for sale that is currently laying
smile.png

I have chicks and I have a few layers that I can sell. I have 2 Crossbred hens (1 is Birchen and one Blue with some yellow leakage), I also will sell up to four of my Easter Eggers, also I have for sell either 2 Black Jersey Giant roosters or will sell them as pairs. PM me for prices.

Back
Top Bottom