Arkansas folks speak up.........

Hello all. I just had a hen go broody and I think I'm going to hatch a clutch with her. I'm looking for some fertile Silkie eggs. Does anybody know of anyone near the Searcy area that might have some?

I now understand chicken math! My brother wanted some guineas. I went to Atwoods to pick some up for him. I walked out with 6 more guineas, 4 new Ameraucanas, and 2 new feather legged bantams! Have to stay out of there till chick days is OVER!

I now understand chicken math! My brother wanted some guineas. I went to Atwoods to pick some up for him. I walked out with 6 more guineas, 4 new Ameraucanas, and 2 new feather legged bantams! Have to stay out of there till chick days is OVER!

I here that! Went in last weekend and bought 3 reg Guineas, 3 white Guineas, 4 Exchequer leghorns and the last two pullets. A barred rock and Rhode Island Red.

Idk if I updated folks.. My rooster that was attacked by a nieghbor dog.. died last Friday. . I found out within reason what dog did it.. a nieghbor was complaining his dog was killing his and I saw it here that day.

Idk if I updated folks.. My rooster that was attacked by a nieghbor dog.. died last Friday. . I found out within reason what dog did it.. a nieghbor was complaining his dog was killing his and I saw it here that day.

Have you dealt with the dog yet? I'd take care of him really fast.

My cousin and my nieghbor has bought some red sexlink chichens about 14 months old in molting.. they are still producing.. I was surprised to see such a small hen lay such a large egg.. I know they are breed for production. . Any body know where in Missouri they are getting them from the houses? My cousin was asking me.. I have no clue.. I am growing my little flock slow.. I would hate to loose chicKen's from mistakes on a large scale. I'm a little concerned that they might get bird flu and possibly spread them to your flock... anyone know anything on this?

I keep him run off.. he has quit coming by since I'm keeping a rein on my own dog.. I think my dog went there to play and followed him home. I know the nieghbor is trying because he has lost many more than me..

My cousin and my nieghbor has bought some red sexlink chichens about 14 months old in molting.. they are still producing.. I was surprised to see such a small hen lay such a large egg.. I know they are breed for production. . Any body know where in Missouri they are getting them from the houses? My cousin was asking me.. I have no clue.. I am growing my little flock slow.. I would hate to loose chicKen's from mistakes on a large scale. I'm a little concerned that they might get bird flu and possibly spread them to your flock... anyone know anything on this?

There is Cackle located in Missouri, Lebanon. Not sure umf that us where they came from or not.

Is that the neighbor that owns the dog, that gas chickens also?

Back
Top Bottom