Arkansas folks speak up.........

Is Anyone on here in nw arkansas and into houseplants? I'm looking for possible trades. I'm wanting some cutting from some philodendron (not brandy, Brazil, or micans), pothos(not golden ) some syngoniums, hoya, and other bushy or viney indoor plants. Also looking for a queen of the night cutting! Would really appreciate inexpensive or free, I do have barter, I have some pink allusion syngonium starts that were just potted to trade, a small monstera deliciosa, and strawberry plants

Not sure if I put Soldier the black Cochin Bantam on here or not, but he is not up for grabs anymore. I found him a loving home. Now, I am thinking about selling chicks. Would anyone on here be interested in Black Cochin Bantam chicks? From what I can tell they meet the SOP really well. Just curious if it would be worthwhile. If I sell how much do you guys think I should sell for? $2.00 per chick? $4.00 per chick?

Anyone here familiar with the NPIP certification process in AR? I'm just curious if they test all birds. I have a bad back and the thought of having to chase down 100+ chickens:barnie is making me rethink certification. I'm hoping they only test a percentage of them.
You could wait until fall if you plan on selling some before winter. You have to have every single one of those birds tested even if you have 100.

So what is the deal with avian flu and trading birds in AR? I planned on getting a Birchen Cochin Bantam hen from a friend but it sounds like they have to tested?

Hi there, I’m in the Monticello area and need to either rehome one of my drakes or get a few more adult females. Anyone have any advice? I’m new to Arkansas

-Cassandra

Back
Top Bottom