Arkansas folks speak up.........

Hey guys!! Yesterday I had 13 ducklings hatch and I have 4 left looking for a new home, they are pure Anconas!

Ancona ducks originated from the U.S or the UK (it’s not clear where they came from yet). The Ancona is a rare breed because they lay a good amount of eggs and have good meat, kinda like Pekins are more for meat and don’t lay as many eggs and a Runner lays lots of eggs and isn’t has good for meat, the Ancona is very balanced. This is a very friendly natured duck, especially when handled by their owner(s) as ducklings!

If anyone is interested in these sweet babies, please contact me! I’ll be posting them else where, so I don’t know how long I will have them, thank you!!
53FE17F7-450E-4042-BC5E-A0CF656DBD1E.jpeg

Hi Arkansas neighbors, I'm just over the state line to the north in Mcdonald County Missouri( I'm 20 minutes north of pearidge), we are having alot of trouble finding baby formula currently and have been trying to find an Inexpensive/free dairy goat to feed my babies, I have a 20 month old and 10 month old, if anyone has the hookup or a good lead I would greatly appreciate any and all information given.
I know a guy who has goats for sale I know the babies are $500 each. He uses them for milk. Not sure what breed.

Oh good! I don’t know much about them so I didn’t know if that was a good price or not 😅 haha. They also pasturize and sell the milk as well.
There are sooo many people with them around here! But just like chickens everyone wants to get rid of the males and keep there ladies to grow the herd so the ladies go for much more when they are available and sell very quickly and normally if you find one in milk they want a bit more. I ended up selling my gold coin today for more than it was worth so a doe is in my near future!

There are sooo many people with them around here! But just like chickens everyone wants to get rid of the males and keep there ladies to grow the herd so the ladies go for much more when they are available and sell very quickly and normally if you find one in milk they want a bit more. I ended up selling my gold coin today for more than it was worth so a doe is in my near future!
Good! I want a few Nigerian Dwarf goats. Dont know if I'll get any before college.

Hello from Benton! Just starting out with 18 (of 20) ASA browns and Saphire Gems- hoping for some eggs in the near future. Chickies are just now 6 weeks old- I can almost taste the eggs now!

My daughter decided they needed a guardian goose- so we have 3 goslings (1 will be rehomed) and they are 2 weeks old.

Still building our coop/yard, and chicken tractor.

@FeatherFeetFarm
I get being scared of some of the bigger ones,, they can definitely be intimidating. I feel I got lucky with my little buck , he's best friends with my little boy, they run all around the yard together and bubs tries to climb everything after him. I let my buck free-range and he puts himself in his pen nightly! Im very happy I got a Nigerian dwarf buck to start with. I can tell he wants his own herd, I can't wait to give him a friend, I may have found 2 does for the price of 1!

Back
Top Bottom