Arkansas folks speak up.........

Quote:
I sure hope that some of those birds will make it to the district fair at Harrison this coming week.
D.gif
We can't make it to MH this week-end so are hoping to see the best from the 7 counties that make up our local district. My sil is coming up from Russellville (60 miles from Jasper) to see the district fair so she can see some different varieties of chickens. She and her husband are wanting to get some chickens.

Maybe i can find some SQ black sumatra birds at the local fairs. I thought about making a post on the crossroads show, but i'm not going, and don't personaly know anyone who is.

Anyone in Eastern Arkansas want a pure-breed Columbian Rock Roo? I've got 3 or 4 I need to rehome. They are 4 to 5 months old and are out of Jerry Powell's line out of Ohio. PM me or call 870-295-0019. Oh, I forgot to mention, they are FREE if you can pick them up in Lee County!

yippiechickie.gif
Found a lady last night at church who sells Silkies! (We were visiting another church) She raises 'rare' breeds of chickens....
jumpy.gif

Will give you # if you are interested in finding more info.
Just send me a PM!

Hi all. I have a buddy looking for a bantam ameracauna rooster/cockerel. I know nothing af ameracaunas but he says the hens he has are black with white around their neck??? He ordered a bunch of chicks and ended up with all females! How'd that happen!!?? So If you can help that would be great. I'm in central arkansas so closer is better. I'll be at pine bluff show and state fair if that would be convenient! Thanks alot

Back
Top Bottom