Art School

I'm about to start streaming a children's book cover illustration live on Twitch if anyone wants to come watch/hang out. ^^ https://www.twitch.tv/kaseylsnow
Here's a preview of the thumbnail I'll be painting over:
upload_2018-12-7_16-45-16.png

Welcome newbies! I hope y'all stick around!

Oh! That makes sense!

I’m terrified! Mostly because of my inadequate experience compared to y’alls! You guys draw so insanely well! I’d consider myself a novice beside you guys!
Don't be afraid, everyone here is supportive and there's always tips being shared. :3

Ha! So far, it seems great! :clap
Jut wert util war gert talkin
XP
Oh! That makes sense!

I’m terrified! Mostly because of my inadequate experience compared to y’alls! You guys draw so insanely well! I’d consider myself a novice beside you guys!
Well, first lesson. Do not say we draw better than you. Big no no.
You draw great. I saw your drawings on that character thread.

Welcome newbies! I hope y'all stick around!

Don't be afraid, everyone here is supportive and there's always tips being shared. :3
Thank you! Everyone seems nice and supportive so far! I can’t wait to see more drawings!

Jut wert util war gert talkin
XP

Well, first lesson. Do not say we draw better than you. Big no no.
You draw great. I saw your drawings on that character thread.
Oh, wow! I hope you liked it! I love drawing animals and mainly dogs/cats or reptiles! I’ve only ever attempted drawing digital four times (including the one on that thread!) Thanks for the nice comment!

Thank you! Everyone seems nice and supportive so far! I can’t wait to see more drawings!

Oh, wow! I hope you liked it! I love drawing animals and mainly dogs/cats or reptiles! I’ve only ever attempted drawing digital four times (including the one on that thread!) Thanks for the nice comment!
Yeah, I did!
I love drawing wolves :p
Whoa, way better than my first four XD

I'm about to start streaming a children's book cover illustration live on Twitch if anyone wants to come watch/hang out. ^^ https://www.twitch.tv/kaseylsnow
Here's a preview of the thumbnail I'll be painting over:
View attachment 1610428

your sunset on water is better than any water I've ever attempted. I'm watching your twitch stream, obviously you're busy right now. :p but I don't have a twitch account to post there.

Back
Top Bottom