Art School

(@Rubysword )
Since I only draw because I find it enjoyable, I decided to let the most experienced artists take over the job of drawing Haddie, but seeing as I am the only one with a clear picture of her in my head, here is my interpretation of Rubysword's words. I thought maybe the eyes and hair could be darker, but this is all I remember from the charrie sheet.
I'm afraid I'm not gonna add fancy side views or her animal forms, but this is probably the least horrific human being I've ever drawn.
1572669219418.png

(@Rubysword )
Since I only draw because I find it enjoyable, I decided to let the most experienced artists take over the job of drawing Haddie, but seeing as I am the only one with a clear picture of her in my head, here is my interpretation of Rubysword's words. I thought maybe the eyes and hair could be darker, but this is all I remember from the charrie sheet.
I'm afraid I'm not gonna add fancy side views or her animal forms, but this is probably the least horrific human being I've ever drawn.
View attachment 1949723
I actually am very impressed, your humans are getting better.

(@Rubysword )
View attachment 1949723
Aaahhhh thank you so much!!!!

You were right about the hair being a bit darker(kind of auburn) but the eyes are perfect! I can actually draw a platypus(pretty much the only thing I can draw :lol:)
There. Personally, I like it better this way, less gaudy. The charrie sheet just said red, frizzy hair so I assumed bright orange.
1572720760754.png

Back
Top Bottom