Aspiring chicken farmer in CT

Howdy! Glad you joined our flock. If you are concerned about warmth during winter always make sure there is no fire hazard, and you will need good ventilation as those little bodies produce lots of moisture during respiration. It will be interesting to see what you design.

Welcome to BYC! I've raised many flocks over the years. One of the best things that's ever happened to me was finding BYC! I have learned so much from some of the nicest people in the world. The articles & forum search was huge in helping me design my newest coop. Researching & learning here will help you become a successful Chicken Farmer! Best Wishes Always!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome wagon, always nice to see there are other kind people out here. Still working on my designs this morning, I think I'll stick to the first design i had for the main body of the coop, having a great interest in the sci-fi genre I've decided to build the main body of the coop in resemblance of the classic 50s style ufo saucer shape. Still working out the ventilation, ramps, Windows and such. TwoCrows has a very nice coop setup, great pics as well. Looking forward to cracking some beautiful multicolored Rainbow Eggs open soon. :D

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome wagon, always nice to see there are other kind people out here. Still working on my designs this morning, I think I'll stick to the first design i had for the main body of the coop, having a great interest in the sci-fi genre I've decided to build the main body of the coop in resemblance of the classic 50s style ufo saucer shape. Still working out the ventilation, ramps, Windows and such. TwoCrows has a very nice coop setup, great pics as well. Looking forward to cracking some beautiful multicolored Rainbow Eggs open soon. :D
I'm going to follow you. I don't want to miss your build. Start a post on your build so we can follow along. We love pictures! You can never post too many!

Back
Top Bottom