Assorted Bantam Mix Chicks

ChickSter99

Chirping
7 Years
Jun 19, 2012
South GA
Need some more beautiful, lively chicks to add to your flock? Or do you want to start a new flock? I have way too many bantams. They really need some new homes. My son and I hatched a couple of batches over the summer and boy did we do an awesome job! We had not anticipated the amount that would hatch. They are beautiful solid and multi-colors.

They were hatched on July 11th & 22nd, 2012. The first batch seems to be bigger and fluffier~not because of age~because they are Cochin mix. The second batch is smaller because they seem to be serama and something else (really small). I also have several roos in both batches (they seem to be the prettiest). My only other solution is to take them to the local auction which is held the second and the fourth Saturday of the month (which is my last resort).

Please send me a message if you are interested. I will add pictures if you would like to see some of them.

I will NOT ship to anywhere. This is not in the best interest of any of my birds. I prefer them to be alive when they reach their new home where I hope they will be loved as much as they are here.

Local Pick Up Only.

Back
Top Bottom