Assortment of eggs - Wellies, Seramas, SLW, BLRW

Silver laced wyandottes & Blue Laced Red Wyandottes just what i am looking for! a day late and a dollar short.
sad.png

I'd be all over those serama eggs if i hadn't used up all my broody hens
sad.png
. Maybe i'll get lucky and have another hen go broody on me.

My house has turned into coop central, 30 babies in brooders in the office with 2 hens,6 live in my garage (not by choice) and 10 outside in the coop Oy vey!!!

Last edited:
You all are going to make me put more eggs in the bator aren't you?! If I was in a warmer state, I would have eggs in there year round!!

Ok I"m really wanting serama girls for my one and only serama boy who is living in the big coop with the big girls but he can't quit get his groove on with them...a little short he is.
lau.gif
He does try and they let him but nothing is getting fertilized at all. The only prob is that the incubator is in use right now. Will you have them available later? I'm also interested in some BLRW and some welsummers. Maybe four of each? My main thing is to see how this hatch goes. I need seven more girls to fill up my coop and depending on how many girls I get from the nine eggs I have I may order some from you if you have any available. The serama's have their own coop so they wouldn't count in that.

Quote:
I should have some for sale in a few months , once these little ones grow out a bit more, I plan on keeping a few hens out of the 11 and maybe 1 more roo. Right now (maybe tooo early to tell) but it looks like 2 possibly 3 roos so far, hopefully the rest are pullets
fl.gif

Quote:
Yep, I am sure they would love to live in the house!! I can send the Serama's anytime you are ready.

Vicki

Quote:
Yes, I will have more, as long as they keep laying!! Just PM me when you are ready and we will send you a dozen of the 3 breeds, no problem.

Back
Top Bottom